Deepika Padukone shines like a Diamond

Deepika Padukone-looked every bit the diva as she sashayed through, presenting the works of the Mumbai-based jewellery designer, Nirav Modi.

Dressed in a black ghagra choli, she was decked in exquisite diamonds, which she says are her best friends.

The most precious jewellery that I hold close to my-heart is a diamond ring that my mother gifted me when I was 18. I try to wear it all the time, she said.

Her mother, Ujjala Padukone, seldom makes an appearance in public but when she does, she stands out as she turns-up in the finest jewellery. “My mother has good taste when it comes to selecting jewellery. There are many of her classic pieces that I adore,” Deepika said.

The actor nurses fond memories of Hyderabad. “I used to come to Hyderabad quite frequently at that time. I always felt that the place is very similar to Bengaluru. Hyderabad has a homely feel to it, with simple and real people. I also love the Hyderabadi-food,” she says enthusiastically.

The sultry siren who has a sporty lineage is shining bright and is all set to make a mark in Rajinikanth’s RaNa.

Her statuesque-frame and quintessential southern belle looks have opened up the floodgates and offers are pouring in. But this poised babe is in no hurry to sign on the dotted line and it is rumoured that she even turned down Kamal Haasan’s offer to star-opposite him, as reported widely.

1 comment:

  1. Deepika Padukone in a black ghagra choli looks gorgeous.i am big fan of her.diamond neck less looks good on her.

    Chaniya Choli | Chaniya Cholis

    ReplyDelete